Finals.





Currently spending most of my time just studying non-stop. I took a rather leisurely nap today after micro because my eyelids were too heavy and the Brian Fallon song I was listening to was making me feel too at ease.

I am now left with two exams, and I think they're the most difficult. Path and Micro. I really disliked our teachers this time around, and I felt they could put in a lot more effort but I did the best I could with the information I had and even went out and found more information to help me along the way. I was able to understand most of the concepts and get a good grip, for now I'm left with a few days to review and I honestly cannot wait until these last two exams are over.

Here's a list of movie I'm seriously looking forward to have time for.

  1. Gueroes
  2. Appropriate behavior
  3. Seymour: An Introduction
  4. The Kidnapping of Michel Houellebecq
  5. What we do in the Shadows.
  6. Timbukti




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.