I'm back and I'm better.

I'm going back to the basics of blogging, for myself if anything.

I've been trying to keep up with the ever changing face of the blogger lifestyle, and I just can't do it. I don't have the fancy cameras, or the fancy closets and I'm content with just posting beautiful images of my day and places/things I find online.

The pressure of not having a beautiful blog with content just as beautiful to match is the main reason I've been away for so long. I miss being here, and finding inspiration and strength from the blogs of other young women. Whether it's make up, or medicine, or fashion ..I just miss being here in my zone. I hope I don't sound cliche, but my blog(s) have been home to me for way too long.




I think most of you know that I am in medical school, and I'll be looking for ways to incorporate that in my next few posts.


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following you on your med school journey! :] Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.