How sweet it is *

Where has the weekend gone? My last weekend in DC with my sister and we managed to hit up a few last places I hadn't been yet. 

Busboys & Poets was really delicious, and although we wanted to go back and brunch there, there was something slightly greasy about it. At least for our taste, we both got a little sick from oil overload. It was beautiful inside and had a Love Jones vibe going. 

The Bethesda farmers market was so pretty, but not enough flowers in my opinion. Then again, we did roll in a bit late. There was this hilarious Jewish dude selling "kosher bacon" and he referred to his Muslim friends as "halal homies" -- definitely a term for the books. 

Next on our adventure was paper source and as you can imagine, I died and went to heaven. Sadly, there were too many people inside and my claustrophobic tendencies prevented me from purchasing anything. I saw several notebooks, pens and mugs I wanted to take home tho.

We went to the world market right after and decided on getting some tiny cute things for my sisters place, and rose lemonade -- because it sounded pretty.  I'm going to miss these weekends.

1 comment:

  1. Last weekend was quite chill. It's too hot in Doha to go around but i'm so excited for the next one as I'm travelling soon to italy!!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.